6 MONTHS FULL TIME CLASSES – STUDY TOUR IN THE EMIRATES – ADVANCED SPECIALIZATION – 6-MONTHS CUSTOMIZED INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER IN TOURISM
The 1-Year Master’s of International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH), established in 2004, is a full-time program in English to make the most of your talent, and start a brilliant career in one of the most rapidly growing sectors.
MITH makes it possible to acquire fundamental skills and competence to challenge the radical changes that the tourism sector is now facing.
- 6-months customized internship in Italy or abroad
- 51% of graduates hired by their internship host company
- 86% of graduates working as tourism professionals within 3 months
- +350 alumni – an international network in 43 countries
- An intensive degree program in a leading Italian university
- An international faculty and student mix
- A hands on approach with company visits and meetings with leaders in the sector, giving insights into best practices and cutting-edge management tools
- A specialization in one of the 3 key areas for the revival of tourism: Revenue Management, Luxury Marketing and Client Experience, Attraction Management
- A 1 week study tour in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- A 1 month consultancy project to implement innovative projects with one of our partner companies
Students can choose to focus on one of the following “hot topics” in tourism:
- Revenue Management
- Luxury Marketing and Client Experience
- Attraction Management
6-month specialization in Kyoto: IT tourism and Japanese culture
As an alternative to the internship, MITH offers a unique experience in Kyoto, the historical capital of Japan. At Kyoto College of Graduates Studies for Informatics (KCGI), Japan’s foremost IT professional graduate school, MITH students will have the opportunity to study Japanese culture and cutting-edge IT for Tourism with Asian students from Japan, China, Malaysia and Indonesia. In addition, each student will spend 4 months in a tourism company in a part-time internship under the supervision of a KCGI advisor.
Junior managers and entrepreneurs in leading tourism companies worldwide (hotel chains, cruise companies, airlines, companies in the MICE industry, travel agency networks, tourist destination promotion agencies, consulting firms). Entrepreneurs of new tourism companies; managers of tourist destination management companies.
1 Year: 6 months of classes at IULM (February – July), international study tour included + 6 months internship in Italy or abroad
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Certified English proficiency: IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (80 iBT) or based on a personal interview (min. score 25/30)
Applications close: 10th December 2021
Online Introductory Module: Nov. 8rd 2021
Lessons at IULM: Feb. 2022
EU Students: 12.000 €
Non-EU Students: 14.400 €
IULM University – via Carlo Bo, 1 – 20143 Milan, Italy – (MM2 Romolo)