The course is divided into two modules and three laboratories.
- Analyzing customer insights in global markets
- Advanced marketing strategy
- International branding
- International trade marketing
- Managing sustainability in global value chain
- International Corporate Reputation
- Economics for Marketing & Sales
International Sales Communication:
- Intercultural communication
- Sales management & neuro-selling
- Relationship selling for global business
- International retail selling
- Made in Italy
- Project Management of Innovation
Soft Skills Laboratory:
- Storytelling across boundaries
- Complex Negotiation-multicultural contexts, complex projects & manifold interlocutors
- Creative leadership
- Individual & cross-culture team coaching
- Public Speaking
Digital Marketing Laboratory:
- Analytics & big data for marketing & sales
- Data sensing & visualization
- Social media marketing & omnichannel experience management
- Marketing automation, CRM and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Communication Management
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Russia
- APAC (Asia Pacific) & India
- NORTH AMERICA (Canada, USA) & LATAM (Latin America)
The study tour will take place in California and includes several experiences with a strong orientation towards innovation, including workshops at the Salesforce headquarters in San Francisco, Twitter, Google, Cloud4Wifi, IBM Watson West and other Silicon Valley companies. A retail tour is also planned to study new distribution formats and the related intercultural adaptations.
Travel and accomodation expences will be covered by the Master.
- International Marketing Manager;
- Growth Manager;
- International Product Manager;
- International Trade Manager;
- Country Manager;
- Global Sales Manager;
- Key Account Executive;
- Business Developer;
- International Communication & Brand Manager;
- International Buying Manager;
- Customer Experience Manager;
- Sales & Marketing Manager;
- Communication Specialist for International Sales;
- Customer Success Manager.
- Prof. Daniela Corsaro – Direttore Scientifico del Master
- Prof. Charles Hofacker, Professor of Marketing, Florida State University
- Prof. Stephan Henneberg, Chair Professor of Marketing & Strategy, Queen Mary University of London
- Federico Salvitti, Enterpreneur-commercial innovation consultant, New York University
- Prof. Gaia Rancati, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Neuromarketing – Allegheny College New York
- Paolo D’Ammassa, CEO Connexia
- Pietro Guli, Sales Business Development Manager, Coca-Cola Hbc
- Simone Pizzoglio, Head of BU Finance & Utilities at Doxa
- Federico della Casa – Country Leader Italia, Salesforce
- Alessandro Detto – Vice President, Reputation Institute
- Gian Andrea Facchini – Founder & CEO, BuzzDetector
- Barbara Chirizzi, Executive Performance Coach
- Isabella Maggioni, Assistant Professor of Marketing ESCP Europe Business School
Partner from the first edition of the Master
University graduates and professionals
Duration: 5 months + internship
Start: Winter 2022
Closing of registration: September, 2021
Total amout for UE students: € 8.000 + VAT
Total amount for no-UE students: € 11.720
The IULM University together with Banca Popolare di Sondrio supports the need for high-level specialist training by allowing the financing of the Masters with specific financing formulas and subsidized loans. For any information contact the bank by phone on 02.8188861 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special concessions are also provided for Companies and Institutions that enroll two or more employees in the Masters or Courses.
Partner companies will sponsor scholarships on a competitive basis for teams that stand out in carrying out their project work. In previous editions:
- A scholarship of € 3,000 sponsored by Yourbiz for the best team that will develop a project on generating demand in the btob market.
- A € 3,000 scholarship sponsored by Buzztech for the best team that will develop a project on listening to social media and viewing data.
- The RepTrak Company will promote a project aimed at developing stakeholder engagement in various sectors by using reputational assets: the best student will have the opportunity to carry out intensive business coaching by spending a week alongside the senior vice-president of sales.
- Copernico will ask you to plan the new co-working space of the future, comparing international cases and making direct observations. You will become part of the ecosystem of an important company that deals with smart working services, you will enjoy the immersive experience within its hubs and you will have access to unique networking opportunities with managers.
- The Cimbali Group will carry out a work project which involves the development of a marketing plan with innovative content. The winning group will be awarded by the company with training in sensory marketing.
Last year contributed:
- Salesforce, guiding in the process of obtaining certification as a Marketing Cloud expert.
- Yourbiz, guiding in the process to obtain Hubspot professional certifications.
- Dale Carnegie, will allow you to become an expert on the relationship selling model.
- Cecoms (Center for Strategic Communication – IULM University) allowing to obtain a certification as an expert in sales transformation.