The course is divided into two modules and three laboratories.
- Analyzing customer insights in global markets
- Advanced marketing strategy
- International branding
- International trade marketing
- Managing sustainability in global value chain
International Sales Communication:
- Intercultural communication
- Sales management & neuro-selling
- Relationship selling for global business
- International retail selling
Soft Skills Laboratory:
- Storytelling across boundaries
- Complex Negotiation-multicultural contexts, complex projects & manifold interlocutors
- Creative leadership
- Individual & cross-culture team coaching
Digital Marketing Laboratory:
- Analytics & big data for marketing & sales
- Data sensing & visualization
- Social media marketing & omnichannel experience management
- Marketing automation, CRM and Artificial Intelligence
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Russia
- APAC (Asia Pacific) & India
- NORTH AMERICA (Canada, USA) & LATAM (Latin America)
The study tour will take place in California and includes several experiences with a strong orientation towards innovation, including workshops at the Salesforce headquarters in San Francisco, Twitter, Google, Cloud4Wifi, IBM Watson West and other Silicon Valley companies. A retail tour is also planned to study new distribution formats and the related intercultural adaptations.
Travel and accomodation expences will be covered by the Master.
- International marketing manager;
- Growth manager;
- International Product Manager;
- International Trade Manager;
- Country Manager;
- Global Sales Manager;
- Key Account Executive;
- Business Developer;
- International Communication & Brand Manager;
- International Buying Manager;
- Customer Experience Manager;
- Sales & Marketing Manager;
- Communication specialist for International Sales.
• Prof. Luca Pellegrini – Direttore Scientifico del Master
• Prof. Daniela Corsaro – Direttore Scientifico del Master
• Anna Bulgheroni- Coordinatore Didattico Master
• Prof. Charles Hofacker, Professor of Marketing, Florida State University
• Prof. Stephan Henneberg, Chair Professor of Marketing & Strategy, Queen Mary University of London
• Federico Salvitti, Enterpreneur-commercial innovation consultant, New York University
• Prof. Gaia Rancati, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Neuromarketing – Allegheny College New York
• Paolo D’Ammassa, CEO Connexia
• Pietro Guli, Sales Business Development Manager, Coca-Cola Hbc
• Simone Pizzoglio, Head of BU Finance & Utilities at Doxa
• Federico della Casa – Country Leader Italia, Salesforce
• Alessandro Detto – Vice President, Reputation Institute
• Gian Andrea Facchini – Founder & CEO, BuzzDetector
• Fabrizio Bosio – Co-Founder & CEO, Mapadore
Partner from the first edition of the Master
University graduates and professionals
Duration: 5 months + study tour + internship
Start: February, 1st 2021
Closing of registration: Closed
Total amout for UE students: € 8.000 + VAT
Total amount for no-UE students: € 11.620
- A scholarship of € 3,000 will be sponsored for the best team that will develop a project on generating demand in the btob market.
- A € 3,000 scholarship will be sponsored for the best team that will develop a project on listening to social media and viewing data.
- A project aimed at developing stakeholder engagement in various sectors will be promoted by leveraging reputational assets: the best student will have the opportunity to spend a week alongside management, participating in real company presentations in front of customers, both national and international. All expenses will be covered.
- You will be asked to plan the new collaboration space of the future, comparing international cases and making direct observations. You will become part of the ecosystem of an important company that deals with smart working services, you will enjoy the immersive experience within its hubs and you will have access to unique networking opportunities with managers.
- The Cimbali Group will carry out a work project which involves the development of a marketing plan with innovative content. The winning group will be awarded by the company.
Last year contributed:
- Salesforce, guiding in the process of obtaining certification as a Marketing Cloud expert.
- Yourbiz, guiding in the process to obtain Hubspot professional certifications.
- Cecoms (Center for Strategic Communication – IULM University) allowing to obtain a certification as an expert in sales transformation.