The course is divided into two modules and three laboratories.
- Analyzing customer insights in global markets
- Advanced marketing strategy
- International branding
- International trade marketing
International Sales Communication:
- Intercultural communication
- Sales management & neuro-selling
- Relationship selling for global business
- International retail selling
Soft Skills Laboratory:
- Storytelling across boundaries
- Complex Negotiation-multicultural contexts, complex projects & manifold interlocutors
- Creative leadership
- Individual & cross-culture team coaching
Digital Marketing Laboratory:
- Analytics & big data for marketing & sales
- Data sensing & visualization
- Social media marketing & omnichannel experience management
- Marketing automation, CRM and Artificial Intelligence
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Russia
- APAC (Asia Pacific) & India
- NORTH AMERICA (Canada, USA) & LATAM (Latin America)
Study Tour in California and Internship
The Innovation Study Tour will take place in California and include a variety of experiences: workshops at Salesforce headquarter in San Francisco, visit to companies in Silicon Valley and also the opportunity to follow classes at the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angels.
USC is a leading University in the field of neuro-management; there, scholars will also work on a real company project along with foreign students.
- International marketing manager;
- Growth manager;
- International Product Manager;
- International Trade Manager;
- Country Manager;
- Global Sales Manager;
- Key Account Executive;
- Business Developer;
- International Communication & Brand Manager;
- International Buying Manager;
- Customer Experience Manager;
- Sales & Marketing Manager;
- Communication specialist for International Sales.
University graduates and professionals
The Master will start on 13th of January 2020
Duration: 5 months + study tour + internship.
Application deadline: 20th of December 2019
Total amout for UE students: € 7.800 + VAT
Total amount for no-UE students: € 11.420
Salesforce will offer you the opportunity to get the certification as Marketing Cloud Specialist.
The best student in the Sales Management project’s competition will be awarded by Reputation Institute: for one week the student will place side by side with the Vice President EMEA of Reputation Institute. They together will visit clients in Europe and the student will have chance to make real business presentations in front of customers. Full expenses covered, experience included in cv and job reference by the VP.
Buzzdetector will sponsor a scholarship of €3.000 + vat for the best student in the data sensing & visualization lab.
The student that will develop the best International digital marketing project will receive a scholarship of €3.000 + vat sponsored by YOURBIZ
The company Mapadore will offer a scholarship of €3.000 + vat to be assigned to the best team in developing a marketing automation project for a SaaS (Software as a Service) industrial company.