MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION – MIC
One Program, 3 European Universities
YOU WILL STUDY IN THREE EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES
The joint Master’s Degree in International Communication is a three-trimester program teaching students to become interculturally competent professionals capable of creating, offering and managing sustainable and innovative solutions to communication issues at a senior managerial or consultancy level.
- To train experts and consultants in the various sectors of international communication
- To prepare students for a competitive and global working environment, with particular focus on integration between different cultures
The Master’s course is intended for graduates holding a first-cycle or second-cycle degree from all Italian or foreign universities.
A Triple Master’s certificate is awarded on completion of the course: one degree certificate from each universities.
• Leeds Becket University (Leeds, UK)
• Universitas Vilnensis (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Corporate Communication Officer
- Media Relations Specialist
- Communication Consultant
- Public Relations Advisor
- Intercultural Trainer
- International Communication Facilitator
- Public Affairs Specialist
Duration: 18 months. The Master starts in September 2020 (full time, compulsory attendance).
The final component of the programme is your thesis. With support from the faculties, you will write your Dissertation with ample time to work on it after the final module.
Language: Entirely in English
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A certificate of proof of a sufficient proficiency in the English language: either IELTS with an overall result of 6.5 and no subscores below 5.5 or TOEFL ibt total of 90 with minimum 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening, 20 in Speaking and 17 in Writing. Your IELTS or TOEFL must not be older than two years.
The Tuition fee is 13.500 €.
For more information please visit http://masterinternationalcommunication.eu/admission/
IULM University, via Carlo Bo 1, 20143 Milan, Italy (MM2 Romolo)